HUMAN CARDIAC AND RESPIRATORY SYSTEMS

Wednesday 12 May 2010

5.2 Relationship between diet, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and circulatory disease.

Our Diet is very important for our body systems and organs. The wrong kind of diet can cause many complications deep within the body that we are unaware of until something goes wrong.
High blood pressure, high blood cholesterol and circulatory disease can all be linked with our diets.
If our food intake was high in saturated fats then the cholesterol levels in the blood would rise. This would cause a build up of fatty deposits sticking to the artery walls and forming atheromas.
High blood pressure means that the heart is beating harder than normal to try and push the blood around the body. The walls surrounding the blood vessels will eventually be damaged and so may some organs. It also increases the risk of angina attacks, heart attacks and strokes.
High blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels can be linked together. When the arteries become hardened by the cholesterol deposits the heart becomes more strained as it has to work even harder to pump the blood through the narrow passageways of the arteries in order to reach the organs.

So diet, blood pressure and blood cholesterol are all linked together and cause circulatory disease. There are easy steps to combat this disease,
These are;
  1. 30 minutes of exercise a day.
  2. reduce salt intake.
  3. limit alcohol intake.
  4. quit smoking
  5. lose excess body weight (if you are overweight)

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,PARKINSON DISEASE,INFLUENZA,. COMMON COLD, AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER, LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN, JOINT SCHIZOPHRENIA , PAIN.LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2348142454860  he is a real good and honest man.  
    website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. and Hiv, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and  fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete